iOS Engineer from 🇫🇷.
WWDC19 Scholar, WWDC20 & WWDC21 Swift Student Challenge Winner.
Contributed to Health Mate app:
- Fixed bugs.
- Implemented new features.
Rewarded project from " WWDC21 Swift Student Challenge" contest. The aim of this experience is anonymize your pictures in a funny way thanks to a list of memoji.
Fixed bugs on Mes Comptes BNP Paribas and Hello Bank! apps (+1M users).
Built Widgets and App Clips PoC using SwiftUI.
Rewarded project from " WWDC20 Swift Student Challenge" contest. The aim of this experience is to create your own unique watch/clock. You're able to personalize every detail of your design. Stickers are included.
ShiFuMi game using Machine Learning and sign recognition. App for IVèS company and XVIII World Congress Of The World Federation Of The Deaf. An iMessage extension is avaible in order to play against friends.
Rewarded project from " WWDC19 Scholarship" contest. The aim of this experience is to create a WWDC watch. Many watch styles are available.
App which allows you to see real-time status of Strasbourg parking lots. You can also see the nearest parking lot from your destination. ElsassPark is also available on WatchOS and shipped with VoiceOver.
iOS Car Experience Team.
February 2021 - March 2022
Contributed to Health Mate app.
August 2021 - February 2022
- Worked on Mes Comptes BNP Paribas and Hello Bank! apps.
- Built 2 PoC (Proof of concept), from sketch design to code, about iOS 14 features (Widgets and App Clips).
- Technical restitution of the projects to the whole team.
- Demos to the client.
July 2020 - November 2020
- Built a ShiFuMi app using Machine Learning and sign recognition for the XVIII World Congress Of The World Federation Of The Deaf.
- Created an UI/UX and prototype for a future app.
- Compared and studied different frameworks.
- Compiled a React Native app for iOS.
June 2019 - August 2019
- Built an app which exchange data via Bluetooth for iOS.
- Production line.
January 2018 - February 2018
1 of 350 students selected by Apple in order to assist the WorldWide Developer Conference at San Jose. The aim of this contest is to build a creative project in a short deadline (10 days).
CEFR English C1 level (TOEIC 955/990).
- Procedural Programming
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Object-Modeling Technique: Class Diagrams, Use Case Diagrams, State Diagrams
- Interactive Applications Development
Exchange semester abroad.
- Secure Programming
- Service Oriented Techniques
- Image Processing & Vision
- Software Application Integration
- Information Technologies Operations
- Quality Principles
Fan since birth, former AUSchiltigheim basketball player.
Mechanical watch lover. Always looking for a new piece and learning more on their movements.